No Products in the Cart
Winx has joined legends Phar Lap and Bradman in the history books as an Australian sporting icon. She is Australia’s world champion – transcending racing in the same way that Muhammad Ali transcended boxing and Michael Jordan transcended basketball. She is described by her trainer, Chris Waller, as a supreme athlete – a world-class sprinter with a freakish ability to dominate longer distances 'like Usain Bolt running in 1500-metre races'. Her list of honours and achievements are as endless as they are immense – the world’s best racehorse (a ranking she has held since January 2018), the only horse in history to achieve victory in four Cox Plates, a world record 25 group one wins, and an Australian record 33 consecutive race wins – the list goes on. There appeared a moment in every race where she looked beaten, only to make us look foolish for ever doubting her greatness. She demonstrated an unrivalled will to win, refusal to give up and extraordinarily rare traits of speed and stamina to consistently cross the line in first place, leaving behind her a legacy that will live on in our hearts forever.
- A magnificent tribute to champion mare Winx and her record-breaking career – a career that will see her go down in history as Australia’s greatest ever race horse
- Pictorial timeline features iconic stills from each of Winx’s record-breaking 25 Group One victories, alongside details from each respective race
- Personally signed by jockey Hugh Bowman and champion trainer Chris Waller in black paint pen, directly onto the stunning print
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1200 x 220 mm
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the owners and connections of Winx, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display