Wicked Memorabilia, in conjunction with the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks are proud to release '50 Years of Tears’, an incredible tribute to the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks’ inaugural Premiership triumph. Limited to just 100 editions, each edition comes personally signed by Gallen and Andrew Ettingshausen, and is officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL for your peace of mind. This is a must-have for all Sharks fans and astute collectors alike – secure yours now to avoid disappointment.
- An incredible tribute to the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks’ inaugural Premiership triumph
- Stunning image captures the tearful embrace of Sharks captain Paul Gallen and club legend Andrew Ettingshausen after the Sharks’ maiden 2016 Premiership – the image that became the first sports picture in history to win the Nikon Walkley award for Photograph of the Year
- Personally signed by Paul Gallen and Andrew Ettingshausen in silver paint pen, directly onto the magnificent print
- Strictly limited to just 100 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the National Rugby League
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 600 mm
- FREE Australia wide express shipping.
Payment methods via Credit Card, Zip Pay, or COD on pickup within our shop.